During the first week of December, the Library and Knowledge Commons will be promoting mental wellness with activities, snacks, and additional study options.
Here’s the schedule of events:
All week long:
- Gratitude journals
- Coloring pages and crafts
- Baked goods, Dec 3rd-7th: Set out each day at 10am (while supplies last!)
- Drop-in support for your research and other projects at the InfoBar and Knowledge Commons
December 2nd, 4pm-8pm: Brainstorm with the KC Fellows
- Collaborative work-space to meet with your peers as well as experienced alumni fellows
- Looking for guidance on completing your Div? Need help scheduling or just looking for someone to talk through your ideas with? Meet with us in the Knowledge Commons!
December 9th, 4pm – 8pm: Follow Up Consultations
- Meet with the KC peer mentors in the Knowledge Commons, for consultations or to follow up on how projects are moving forward, and any additional support you may need!
December 3rd – 7th, 12pm – 5pm: Drop-In Research Help at the InfoBar
- Need help finding sources for your final papers or projects?
- Confused about citations?
- Google Scholar not giving you the answers you need?
- Come talk to us at the InfoBar!
December 4th, 2pm – 8pm: Holistic Learning Program (HLP) Open Study Session
- Come be in a room full of other folks avoiding the black holes of Netflix and Facebook, trying to do what they’re supposed to.
- We’ll have a quick optional check in at the beginning, an hour in, and the end
- HLP Alumni Fellows available for consult as needed
- Show up whenever you can in the Knowledge Commons! Snacks will be provided!
Questions? Ask us! email@example.com
Link to PDF of Stress Less poster
Leave a Reply