Evaluated Experiences

You can receive evaluations for courses, independent studies, practical experiences, internships, field study, etc. Hampshire faculty write evaluations for you of any courses and independent studies and post them on the Hub. Any grades from Five College courses also go directly onto your transcript and you can view them on the Hub.

For other experiences supervised by community members or others, have your supervisor write a letter or evaluation (describing what you did with evaluative comments) on their letter head and send it to Central Records. These will become “clickable” boxes to add to your contract. Make sure your committee understands what these experiences are and how they relate to your Concentration so they know how to think about the experiences.