Funding – Looking for funding for an internship or independent project? CORC has a listing of all Hampshire fellowships, grants, and scholarships. See if any would apply to your work.

Library – Make  use of the Research Librarians – Meet with a librarian for research consultations for your courses or independent studies. Librarians can help you find sources, identify subject-specific research collections, and cite all kinds of sources.

Global Education – Explore the possibilities for studying off-campus or abroad! Division II is one great time to incorporate a global experience. See what GEO has to offer you. If it doesn’t work, you can start now to think about how to incorporate a global experience into Division III (it takes lots of advance planning and talking to potential Div III committees, but it is totally doable).

Community Placements – Hoping to have a community site for your CEL-2 or other community engaged work? Make sure to work early with an office that can help you find the right organization. See the folks in Community Partnerships for Social Change (CPSC), Childhood Youth and Learning (CYL), Civil Liberties and Public Policy (CLPP), Career Options Resource Center (CORC), or Culture Brain and Development (CBD) – or talk to your committee members!