We call both the project and the year “Division III.” You are in Div III, you are a Div III student, and you complete a Div III. Confusing sometimes. So, even though one can imagine that “doing Div III” is doing a project, there really are a few things that you do during your Div III year.
The major activities are:
- Creating a committee
- Formulating your project
- Filing your contract
- Selecting and completing 2 Advanced Educational Activities (AEA’s)
- Scheduling and having productive Div III meetings
- Doing a progress report midway through
- Completing the project
- Formatting the document (for written Div III projects)
- Having a final meeting
- Ringing the BELL!!!
- Submitting your Div III to the library archive
Also consider forming peer editing/critiquing groups. We can help with tips for forming and running a peer editing/critique groups.