Hampshire College Center for Teaching and Learning is excited to support faculty research through
Summer Online Writing Fellowships
This is a unique writing opportunity designed for Hampshire faculty and facilitated by Cathy Luna, an experienced local writing coach and experienced instructor of higher education. Fellowships are six weeks long (May 6- June 30) with the option to continue through July and August.
As part of this program, Fellows will:
- Establish concrete summer writing goals
- Write daily (ideally M-F), tracking progress online
- Receive online guidance on the writing process from a local writing coach*
- Interact online with a small community of committed writers
- Attend an in-person kick-off meeting and optional consultation with the writing coach
*Please note that Cathy Luna will provide assistance with writing strategies and practices rather than read and respond to participants’ writing.
Fellows will be expected to attend the kick off workshop, “Scholarly Writing: What Works for You?” on Wednesday, May 6, 5:30pm.