The Transformative Speaking Program has resources available to you and your students this semester. Please visit the program’s Moodle page at http://hamp.it/tspmoodle for more information about the highlights listed below:
1. You can request that a peer mentor meet with your students to work on developing skills for class discussion or presentations.
2. You can request that a team of peer mentors lead a speaking workshop for your students, during or outside of your class time.
3. Students can self-select to meet one-on-one with a peer speaking mentor to work on their general speaking skills or a particular discussion or presentation.
4. You can nominate students to apply to work as peer mentors for next year (application deadline Oct 17 and rolling thereafter).
5. You can request that a peer mentor be dedicated to work exclusively with you and students in your 100-level spring 2015 course in any discipline.
Questions? Contact Laura Greenfield at email@example.com