Lab meeting notes 15 October 2014
Present: Lee, Lance, Karthik(Scribe), Ben, Tim, Mike
The pucks environment.
– Testing of the neighbor finding algorithm.
– Scale up the world and check for the efficiency of the newer neighbor finding algorithm.
– Add a potential scaling factor setting?
– Building more worlds that are somewhere in between completely random and completely deterministic.
Clojush documentation – outstanding issue for a very long term.
– Evolving things with say, 3 inputs.
– Use a Wiki for documentation.
– Handling documentation for things that are highly dynamic.
– Talk about environments, either today/sometime soon
– Tim’s decision tree results: Current success rate ~62%, which isn’t necessarily better than just guessing “no” on the problem.
– Parameters that can potentially improve generalization?
Uncle Bob piece.
(Long term) : Presentation on Satisfiability Modulo Theory, constraints, etc.