Disposability

The interaction between humans and the environment has taken us to a whole new world. We create things in the production world to make money for the consumer world. So many things that don’t NEED to be made come out of factories everyday. Companies have started to manipulate consumption tactics to increase the likelihood that things will be bought or sold. The consumer trading business skyrocketed since the online market has become readily  available. The cardboard paper that is inside of every roll of toilet paper and paper towels is widely known. Most people just throw those away after they use up the paper on the outside of the tube. I’m not sure if people realize how many we just throw away. There are so many ways to use them, (recycle). In winter if you have a wood stove you can start fires with them. I have a hamster so when I finish a paper towel or toilet paper tube I give it to my hamster. The tubes would be considered trash or waste to most people. I have a brain that thinks that things are not usually trash until they are dirty.