Hoarding

I’ve got quite a collection of boxes strewn around my home, despite moving in months ago. While it might seem like I’m stockpiling them to create a mammoth cat shelter, that’s not the case – at least not currently. The reason for these lingering boxes is mainly attributed to my struggle with depression, which has had a significant impact on my productivity. Cleaning them up has been a challenge because I’ve lacked the motivation to do so, and I also haven’t established a regular cleaning routine. So, it’s not about hoarding; it’s more about a combination of low energy levels and a lack of consistent cleaning habits that’s led to this situation. These boxes serve as a tangible reminder of my ongoing mental health battle, an issue that often makes even everyday tasks feel overwhelming. While they may clutter my living space, they’re a symbol of the broader challenges I’m working to overcome. In essence, my collection of boxes represents not a deliberate choice but a poignant reflection of the complex relationship between mental health, productivity, and daily routines.