Present: Eddie, Frode, Beryl, Wren, Lee, Tom, Bill, Nic, George, Herb
Krzysztof Krawiec paper distributed by Tom
Quantum computing projects
Progress with pucks
- Emergence of evolutionary dynamics with pucks
- Getting rid of java script-difficulty in the browser difficulties
- Workflow not too problematic
- Debugging clojure script difficult
- Simplification process to generalization
- Calc-evolve push button calculator
- Avoiding over fitting to noise
- Curve fitting/test data
- Test sets
- No collisions-trace lineages
- History-vector of single parent error
- 2 parents get exponentially big
- Data compresses well
- Simulations use for things that no one knows how to do, not impossible
- Omri found difficulties with irrational numbers in matrices
- Smaller unsolved questions
- Java script complex number library
- Complex numbers available in C#. Use ClojureCLR
- No need for a visualization in this case.
- Beryl trying to find a Clojure Complex number library
- This would allow for quantum simulations to be done in pure Clojure.
- Nic found a way to inter-opt to Python (Jython) from Clojure that could be used for Complex Numbers.
- Nic also found clojure libraries to inter-opt R and use that for Complex Numbers.