Attendance: Nic, Wren, Bill, Frode, Karthik, Mike, Eddie (scribe)
- Use GP regression plus more traditional engineering techniques in a wide range of applications.
- New benchmarks with tournament selection show that EHC is still much better
- 5 iterations of EHC create average program sizes that are similar to basic GP with tournament selection.
Finite Algebras with GP
- Lee has system that works with no evolutions
- Lee’s new system has come the analysis of which Finite Algebras GP could and could not find solutions.
- Genetic Programming Theory and Practice
- On graph database
- Working with Tom on simplification (and its effect on generalization)
- Unclear what is noise and what is crucial
- Possibly going to smooth data
- coming back
- Searching over Java objects
- Pucks blog: blog4pucks.blogspot.com
- Bonding is functional
- involuntary transactions coming soon
- Planetary Orbits
- Documentation of Clojush
- blog post 1 almost ready
- Could be posted on GitHub Wiki
- Computational Criminology
- looking into Cynthia Rudin’s work