Lance, Lee, Thom, Bill, Tim, Omri (scribe)
August 12 & 19 no meetings
Lee will be submitting to Templeton for a grant (origins of life, adaptive complexity stuff)
Lee: contact Bill Tozier about visit
Dartmouth trip–anybody who wants to go is welcome
- Bill and Lee have to make posters
- Practice presentations
- July 1 for Thom
- Frode? (somebody should email him)
- should send us his slides by July 1
- maybe he could record a video that we could watch?
Lance is here for the year!
He’s very interested in the origins of adaptive complexity, and specifically finds reified autoconstruction a promising line
We discussed VM resource management and arbitrary code generation
Is anybody willing to maintain/re-build the lab website?
- Add python push link
- Include more publications
- Fix things (such as broken link to my own paper)
Apparently it’s Omri’s job now (despite his rejection of it)!