hampshire computational intelligence laboratory
Rian Shims visiting from Binghamton University
Introductions by lab members
August 19 – no meeting
- Mean Best Fitness or Exact Solutions?
- discussion about which is more useful or better to report
- throw both in to please both camps!
– semantic code search using Z3
- hampshire grad floating about pioneer valley
- discussed hackathon and clojure meetup
- evolutionary loop in quantum computing?
- < 2000 problem
- starting with small programs and having a different overall max size seems to improve results
- linear push, closeline, epigenetics on the frontier
- Push visualization
- cell visualization
- agent AI discussion for class – how to set up the arbitration in the universe
- hierarchical temporal memory (HTM) algorithms