Attending: Lee, Omri, Frode, Tom (hangout, scribe), Kwaku (hangout), Karthik (hangout)
- We should think about what to do for GPTP.
- No concrete plans for Moshe Sipper.
Omri Div III
Will involve QGame and using it for educational purposes.
May or may not use WC data depending on space constraints.
- Last gasp for trying to get Calc to work
- Tried, didn’t work:
- Simplified instruction set
- “behaviors” = “domains” test case generation
- Put “old” test cases at front of lexicase order
- New things to try:
- Two alignment deviations: most of the time use 0, but sometimes use large (like 100)
- ULTRA tags by running one parent program, and then when run second, when it tags something instead ULTRA what it would tag with whatever is already tagged there.
- Similarly, could take each parent and create its tagspace, and then re-create a program from the tagspace, lining up positions of tagging instructions for the same tag by padding with ‘ultra-padding, which will be removed after ULTRA.
- Maybe try trivial geography with lexicase.