October 15–17, 2021
Save the date for Hampshire’s 50th Anniversary celebration.
Alums, students, faculty, staff, families, and friends of the College will gather on campus for our largest celebration ever. It will be a weekend to connect, learn, party, and look ahead to the next 50 years.
- Meet President Ed Wingenbach and hear the vision for Hampshire’s future
- Enjoy dinner and dancing with the Hampshire community
- Tour the campus to see what’s changed and revisit what’s stayed the same
- Hear about current research, student work, and life on campus
- Celebrate 50 years of Hampshire and reconnect with classmates, friends, and faculty
Book early, as autumn is a popular season to visit New England. We have secured special rates for specific locations. Find them here.
There will be limited housing available on campus. More details to come.
September 2020–September 2021
We will be honoring the impact Hampshire continues to have on the world with a robust calendar of virtual events. The coming year will include great opportunities to learn, connect, and celebrate together. See them here >>