October 15–17, 2021
Alums, students, faculty, staff, families, and friends of the College will gather on campus for our largest celebration ever. It will be a weekend to connect, learn, party, and look ahead to the next 50 years.
- Meet President Ed Wingenbach and hear the vision for Hampshire’s future
- Enjoy dinner and dancing with the Hampshire community
- Tour the campus to see what’s changed and revisit what’s stayed the same
- Hear about current research, student work, and life on campus
- Enjoy Family and Friends Weekend events like the James Baldwin Scholars Program
- Celebrate 50 years of Hampshire and reconnect with classmates, friends, and faculty
Book early, as autumn is a popular season to visit New England. We have secured special rates for specific locations. Find them here.
50th Anniversary tees, totes, frisbees, and more!
Hampshire’s Covid Response Team (CRT) will continue to monitor and respond to the most up-to-date CDC guidance, health data in Hampshire and surrounding counties, as well as any changes in state or local public health regulations, and adjust campus policy (including events) accordingly.
As a reminder, proof of vaccination is required prior to arrival to attend the 50th. Everyone’s safety is our top priority. Many events will be held outside, and masks are mandated in indoor spaces. To demonstrate proof of vaccination, please complete this form and upload a photo of your vaccine card.
No refunds will be offered after October 5, 2021.
A Year of Events: September 2020–September 2021
Since September 2020, we have honored the impact Hampshire continues to have on the world with a robust calendar of virtual events. The past several months included great opportunities to learn, connect, and celebrate together. See the recordings here >>