October 15–17, 2021
Alums, students, faculty, staff, families, and friends of the College will gather on campus for our largest celebration ever. It will be a weekend to connect, learn, party, and look ahead to the next 50 years.
- Meet President Ed Wingenbach and hear the vision for Hampshire’s future
- Enjoy dinner and dancing with the Hampshire community
- Tour the campus to see what’s changed and revisit what’s stayed the same
- Hear about current research, student work, and life on campus
- Enjoy Family and Friends Weekend events like the James Baldwin Scholars and Friends Brunch
- Celebrate 50 years of Hampshire and reconnect with classmates, friends, and faculty
Book early, as autumn is a popular season to visit New England. We have secured special rates for specific locations. Find them here.
50th Anniversary tees, totes, and more coming soon!
A Year of Events: September 2020–September 2021
Since September 2020, we have honored the impact Hampshire continues to have on the world with a robust calendar of virtual events. The past year included great opportunities to learn, connect, and celebrate together. See the recordings here >>