During the week of December 4-8, come to the library and stress less!
- Every morning at 10 am come enjoy baked goods prepared by library and Hampshire College staff.
- Come discover our stations for creating journals, making postcards, coloring pages, and knitting– use your own creativity to stress less and create more!
- Come play board games, puzzles, or cards
- Come enjoy hot cocoa or tea in the evenings
- Check out our Read for Fun display– if your brain is tired, take a break and read for fun from our curated collection of nature books, graphic novels, zines, art and photo books, fairy tales, children’s picture books
- Research help is available at the InfoBar Monday through Thursday noon – 5pm, and also in the Knowledge Commons Sunday through Thursday evenings. You can always email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional research help or to make a research appointment with one of the librarians anytime.
We in the library are here to help you stress less as we roll toward the end of the semester!