The Five College Library Catalog has experienced a critical error and is not operational. We are working diligently to resolve this issue. We expect to have the catalog up early next week. Please check the library home page to get updates.
What this means:
- Search the library catalog
- Request items from UMass Amherst, Smith College, Hampshire College, Mount Holyoke College, and Amherst College
- Access your library “My Account” to see the status of holds, due dates for checked out items, etc.
- Access catalog records from “Discover Search”. (Some eBooks and eVideos are not accessible)
- Browse the stacks in person and check out materials at the Harold F. Johnson Library
- Access journal articles, eBooks, and eVideos in Discover Search (the second tab on the library home page search box) that do not originate from the library catalog
- Access journal articles, eBooks, eVideos via the resources listed individually in our Online Resources A – Z page
- Submit Interlibrary Loan (ILL) requests
The Harold F. Johnson Library is closed on Saturday & Sunday in July. Staff will respond to all inquires on Monday. Please see our full hours for more information.