win this week’s care package!

Hey, the week is almost over! It must be time for this week’s care package giveaway question.

All first and second semester students are eligible to win a care package – just post an answer to the following question in the comments before 11:59 p.m. on SUNDAY to be included in the drawing for this week’s care package. The winner will be chosen randomly from all of the respondents Monday morning. Got it? Great!

If you could have any superpower, what would it be?

26 thoughts on “win this week’s care package!

1. The power to manipulate probability. The probability that I will wake up with every super power I’ve ever wanted tomorrow morning: now 109%

2. I want to be able to communicate telepathically with all people and animals in the world so that they can know that I love them.

3. Reading DOGS’ minds. Being able to read dogs’ minds alone and no other creatures’ will ensure the most clear connection and understanding of the nuances of the canine mind! <3

4. total directional control over the individual atoms in my body, including vibration frequency
    theoretically this might allow teleportation-like phenomena, ability to pass through solid objects (and vise -versa), as well as augmentation of time in relation to the body.

5. Being able to stop time- and not age while time was stopped. I could sleep for days at a time, read a bunch of books, then just go back to my life as it was. Maybe I’d actually get my homework done that way.