win this week’s care package!

Care Package Front

All first and second semester students are eligible to win a care package – just post an answer to the following question in the comments before 11:59 p.m. SUNDAY to be included in this week’s drawing. The winner will be chosen randomly from all of the respondents Monday morning. We hope you win!

If you could be a contestant on any game show, which would you choose?

20 thoughts on “win this week’s care package!

1. Probably “Who Wants to be a Millionaire”, because no matter what, the first questions are so easy that getting at least $5,000 is almost guaranteed.

2. “Who Wants to be a Millionaire”, because I think it would be fun, and it would be really funny to me if I got one of the first really easy questions wrong.

3. I’m not sure, because there isn’t much I’d want to participate in (and I don’t know very many game shows). But I enjoy trivia type things so perhaps something along those lines.

• pepe / De asta mie si mie frica. Ca si la noi in bloc , este aceeasi stuatie. Mai ales ca noi am trecut printr-o chestie din asta cand a explodat centrala termica de cartier care este langa blocul nostru.Ne-a cam zgtl.aitaAcum nu stiu sigur daca o trebui autorizatie cand iti inchizi balconul cu termopan. Ca eu asa il am si chiar nu m-am gandit la treaba asta.

• I've always thought she was an exotic beauty. Thank you so much for this. I never really knew what she did till recently and I think she is a fabulous role model for the career oriented woman/woman in general. We share a common friend via Terry. I look forward to her rising Chanel doings !!!

4. I would love to be part of one of the trivia game shows!!
    Especially if the trivia was Harry Potter related !

Or I would like to do one of Ellen’s fun games on her show.