Moodle Upgraded to 2.6
In order to keep up with security updates, feature additions, and improvements, we’ve upgraded Hampshire Moodle installations to version 2.6. The highlights of the changes include:
- A new, Hampshire-branded, responsive theme/design.
- A new format that allows for collapsing and expanding sections in a course/site.
- A new text editor.
- Editing icons switched to a menu.
- A new feature for annotating PDFs.
- A new login block that shows help text and login link when logged out and a log out link when logged in.
Hampshire College uses Moodle for course websites, but we also have a separate installation called CWS (community websites) that is used for managing collaborative projects and committees. Up until now, CWS had been using a different version and theme for Moodle, but now it has the same version and design as Hampshire course websites.